Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this application, you are agreeing to be bound by these application Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this application. The materials contained in this application are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pitstop's application for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pitstop's application;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pitstop at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Pitstop's application are provided "as is". Pitstop makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Pitstop does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet application or otherwise relating to such materials or on any applications linked to this application.
In no event shall Pitstop or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pitstop's Internet application, even if Pitstop or a Pitstop authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Pitstop's application could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pitstop does not warrant that any of the materials on its application are accurate, complete, or current. Pitstop may make changes to the materials contained on its application at any time without notice. Pitstop does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Pitstop has not reviewed all of the applications linked to its Internet application and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked application. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pitstop of the application. Use of any such linked application is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Pitstop's application shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a application.
Payments will be processed through the Google Play or iTunes app store from which you originally downloaded the application. User can access the applicable “in-app” purchase rules and policies directly from the app stores.
You acknowledge and agree that all billing and transaction processes are handled by the App Store Provider from whose platform you downloaded the Game and are governed by the App Store Provider’s terms and conditions/EULA. If you have any payment related issues with In-App Purchases, then you need to contact the App Store Provider directly.
Access to this application can be obtained through a free trial, or through an "in-app" purchase of a monthly subscription. This subscription will last for 30 days, at which time another in-app purchase will be made automatically to continue the service. If you wish to upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your subscription it can be done at any time from the 'Subscriptions' page of the application. Any cancellation or downgrade of subscription will be processed at the close of the current 30 day period, with no partial month refunds or pro-rated fund adjustments possible.